CONDENSER FOR FORD ESCALADE
|THE CONDENSER IMAGE USED IS FOR SAMPLE TO SERVE FOR ALL VEHICLE CONDENSERS|
|Location: Close to Radiator|
|Material: Aluminum Core|
|Quantity Sold: 1|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number:|
A condenser is a device or unit used to condense a substance from its gaseous to its liquid state, by cooling it. In so doing, the latent heat is given up by the substance and transferred to the surrounding environment.
A/C condensers help keep your car’s cabin cool, even on the hottest of days. Innovative design traits, such as louvered core fins that accelerate heat transfer, help A/C condensers deliver exceptional cooling performance. At the same time, each condenser is built to factory specifications for a hassle-free installation.
- A/C condensers are designed to be an exact match for your vehicle’s factory condenser.
- A perfect fit allows for a hassle-free installation.
- Louvered core fins increase airflow and accelerate heat transfer to keep your A/C system running cool.
- Micro-channel tubes further increase heat transfer efficiency. A micro-tube/micro-fin design is also available on many applications for maximum cooling capacity.
- An aluminum core prevents rust and corrosion while also limiting weight and promoting durability.
- Reduces required compressor power, resulting improved fuel economy.
- High Efficiency Aluminum provides greater resistance for corrosion and Lightweight Construction
Please check our Return Policy