DOVE CLASSIC FUEL PUMP FOR CARS (4 PLUGS SMALL PIN)
|Part: Fuel Pump|
|Location: Fuel Tank|
|Material: Steel & Plastic|
|Quantity Sold: 1|
|Other Names: Pump|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number: 23220-46060/S|
- All internal components comply with manufacturing standards and have undergone rigorous electrical, pressure, and sensor testing.
- Dynamic electrical pumping action maintains energy-efficient output, regardless of fuel additive blends entering the system.
- High-strength plastics and anti-corrosive alloys machined to sustain at least 1 million cycles within the vehicle’s service life.
- Inlet filtration strainer prevents micron-sized particles from slipping into the system.
- Form-fitting molding and dimensionally correct pump allow for proper in-tank or outside-tank mounting.
A fuel pump is a component in motor vehicles that transfers liquid from the fuel tank to the carburetor or fuel injector of the internal combustion engine.
fuel pumps deliver the right amount of fuel for all loads and speeds. Built to last and engineered for clean, consistent flow, fuel pumps are ready to restore smooth performance and superior efficiency to your engine.
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
|ALL CARS||All Submodels||All Engines|
Please check our Return Policy