YAMASHIDA BALL JOINT FOR HONDA CIVIC 2006 (SNA) LEFT AND RIGHT
|Part: Ball Joint|
|Material: Metallic, Rubber|
|Quantity Sold: Set of 2|
|Other Names: Ball Joint|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number: 51220-S5A|
- Ball joints offer the ideal combination of value and dependability.
- Each is built to manufacturing standards to ensure reliability and safety
- Designed as a direct replacement for your original ball joint.
- Ball and socket come pre-lubricated for trouble-free installation.
- Exact-tolerance machining process ensures a seamless fit.
- Balls, sockets, and studs are made with steel and forged aluminum to offer optimum tensile strength and endure heavy loads.
- Rubberized boot forms an impenetrable seal against dirt and grime.
- Ball joints are the result of extensive research and development, ensuring a state-of-the-art design and flawless performance.
Ball joints are spherical bearings that connect the control arms to the steering knuckles. They are the pivot between the wheels and the suspension of an automobile and they play a critical role in the safety operation of an automobile’s steering and suspension. Typically, ball joints are sealed, but if that sealing breaks, dirt and debris can wear them out. Signs of a failing ball joint start with a clicking or snapping sound when the wheel is turned and eventually turns into a squeaking sound at the end of a stop, when the gas pedal is pressed or when hitting bumps.
Ball joint play a critical role in the safety operation of an automobile’s steering and suspension.
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
|2006||HONDA||CIVIC||All Submodels||All Engines|
Please check our Return Policy