HEAD LAMP FOR FORD EXPEDITION 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
|Brand: HLL|CASP|EAGLE EYE|TYC|DEPO|
|Location: FRONT OUTSIDE|
|Material: POLYCARBONATE PLASTIC|
|Quantity Sold: A PAIR (LEFT AND RIGHT)|
|Product Fit: DIRECT FIT|
|Product Condition: NEW|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number:|
- Waterproof: fully sealed with solid silicon & designed with one-way vents to prevent moisture from being trapped inside the housing, no corrosion or moisture worries in sorts of weather conditions
- Brighter lighting: the metallic parabolic reflectors provide more light output to create a broader and smoother beam
- Safety reflector: the sided micro-prism reflector makes the oncoming cars or passerby quickly notice you at night, ensuring your driving safety and others’
- Impact resistance: the polycarbonate lens & tough housing are highly resistant to shock, vibration for any tough road; professional installation would be highly recommended
- Designed as a DOT/SAE-compliant direct replacement for your original headlights.
- Choose from assemblies with or without bulbs.
- State-of-the-art design guarantees performance that delivers excellent visibility.
- UV-coated to slow yellowing.
- Our quality control process ensures that all products meet strict standards for fitment and durability.
- Stands up to rigorous cycling tests and diligently tested in real-world conditions.
- Adaptive and LED headlights available when OE equipped, as well as xenon and halogen.
- Made of high quality polycarbonate with a protective UV coating which prevents yellowing or fading.
- Perfect for a clean, revitalized look.
- Easy to remove and install
HLL, CASP, EAGLE EYE, TYC, DEPO
Headlights not only help you see the road ahead clearly in early twilight, evening or any dusky surroundings, but also make it easier for other drivers to see you. If you find your headlights become yellow or cloudy, it’s time to replace a new one to improve the visibility and your driving safety and others’.
Please check our Return Policy