FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER FOR NISSAN PATHFINDER 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, NISSAN MURANO 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, INFINITI JX35 2013, INFINITI QX60 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
₦25,000.00 – ₦55,000.00
|Highlights: THE IMAGE SHOWING AT LEVENTIS BRAND IS THE SAMPLE PICTURE FOR THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED, AND THE EXACT IMAGE CONTENT OF THE KYB BRAND INSIDE THE PINK PACK|
|Part: SUSPENSION SHOCK|
|Brand: LEVENTIS | KYB|
|Location: Frame and Wheels|
|Quantity Sold: Set of 2|
|Other Names: Suspension Strut|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number:|
Driving comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle’s drive control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical.
Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose:
- Restoring the vehicle’s original capabilities.
- The Shock Absorber helps restore the designed control and handling of your vehicle.
- The Shock Absorber uses a triple lip fluid seal to reduce the chance of oil and gas leaking out.
- Vehicle specific, hand assembled, in-house damping valves correctly manage tire contact, steering response and body movement.
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The Shock Absorber helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.
- Shock Absorber has the strongest and thickest strut bodies and brackets in the industry; minimizing flex to maintain correct alignment in all conditions.
- To reduce the chance of noise and vibration Shock Absorber recommends installing new strut mounts.
- Protect your new struts from dirt, debris and salt with a Shock Absorber Strut Boot.
Shock Absorber is made on the very same OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it.
Shock Absorber is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that Original Equipment for the Aftermarket (OEM) products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
|2013||INFINITI JX35||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2014-2020||INFINITI QX60||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2015-2021||Nissan Murano||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013-2020||Nissan Pathfinder||All Submodels||All Engines|
Please check our Return Policy