BEFIRST LOW ARM BUSHING FOR HONDA PILOT 2009 BIG (SZA)
|Part: Low Arm Bushing
|Material: Steel Clad Rubber
|Quantity Sold: 1
|Other Names: Bushing
|Product Fit: Direct Fit
|Product Condition: New
|Manufacturer’s Part Number: 51350-SZA
- High Quality Aftermarket Product
- Modern design makes alignment of the bushing sleeve to the bolt hole easier
- Ball-and-socket construction prevents rubber compression and expansion and early failure.
- Permanently lubricated for smooth operation and hassle-free maintenance.
- Features securely sealed polyurethane boot to keep contaminants out.
Control arm bushings usually consist of an outer metal sleeve, a durable rubber or polyurethane bushing, and an inner metal sleeve. Control arm bushings are important for driving comfort and handling. They cushion the suspension system which in turn controls noise and vibrations, and also provide a softer ride over bumps. Bushings can flex and move while retaining stiffness and the ability to return to their original shape and position
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
Please check our Return Policy