YAMASHIDA TIE ROD END FOR HONDA ACCORD 2008 (TAO)
|Part: Tie Rod End|
|Quantity Sold: Set of 2|
|Other Names: End|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number: 53540-TA0|
Replace the old and worn out Tie Rods End with Genuine Safety Products. This is an OE Replacement part that is created from top quality materials at very affordable price to ensure safety and maximum performance of your vehicle.
- Front Left LH Outer Driver Side and Front Right RH Outer Passenger Side
- Meets or exceed OEM performance requirements
- Designed to restore your vehicle to its original glory
- Made to ensure optimum handling, precise steering, and superior traction
- Will help ensure a smooth, safe, and comfortable driving experience
- Manufactured from top-grade materials for OE quality, look, and finish
- Engineered to factory original dimensions to fit and perform perfectly
- Maximum durability meaning that you will ultimately make savings
- A tie rod ends are designed to keep your steering wheel stable, so you can drive safely to your destination and maintain full control of your vehicle.
- A ruined or worn-out tie rod end can also enable your tires to point away from each other when you are traveling, causing your tire tread to deteriorate quickly.
Tie rod ends connect the steering rack to the steering knuckle on each front wheel. An adjusting sleeve sits between the inner and outer tire rod ends. When you turn the steering wheel, it transmits that movement through various steering components until the tie rod ends push or pull the wheel and make the wheels turn. OEM durable and can be easily installed.
Your driving performance depends on how well you can maneuver your vehicle. Without a properly functioning tie rod end, your steering wheel’s vibrations increase while you try to turn the wheel.
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
|2008||HONDA||ACCORD||All Submodels||All Engines|
Please check our Return Policy