SHAFT HEAD (CV JOINT) TO-07 FOR TOYOTA AVENSIS (TEETH NO: 26-30)
|Part: CV JOINT AXLE SHAFT|
|Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side|
|Material: Steel Clad Rubber|
|Quantity Sold: SET OF 2|
|Other Names: Shaft, Driveshaft, Axle, CV Axle|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number:|
- Shaft helps To allow for variations in the alignment and distance between the driving and driven components.
- Drive shafts frequently incorporate one or more universal joints, jaw couplings, or rag joints, and sometimes a splined joint or prismatic joint.
- All components are designed to factory specifications for hassle-free installation, guaranteed.
- All components are brand-new, not remanufactured.
- Machined splines and rolled threads ensure a perfect fit, every time.
- Pneumatically crimped boot clamps form a tight bond and prevent grease leakage.
- High-temperature moly grease reduces friction and promotes longevity.
- Premium polychloroprene rubberized materials resist boot failure.
- Proprietary coating protects metal components against rust and corrosion.
- No more clunking or clicking while steering.
A shaft is a mechanical component for transmitting torque and rotation, usually used to connect other components of a drive train that cannot be connected directly because of distance or the need to allow for relative movement between them.
All front-wheel drive cars have Constant Velocity joints or CV joints on both ends of the drive shafts (half shafts). Inner CV joints connect the drive shafts to the transmission, while the outer CV joints connect the drive shafts to the wheels.
Please check our Return Policy