REAR OR BACK SHOCK ABSORBER FOR HONDA CIVIC TS4 2012 2013 2014
|Highlights: THE LEVENTIS IMAGE IS A SAMPLE PIX BUT THAT OF KYB|
|Part: SUSPENSION SHOCK|
|Brand: LEVENTIS | KYB|
|Location: Frame and Wheels|
|Quantity Sold: Set of 2|
|Other Names: Suspension Strut|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number:|
Driving comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle’s drive control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical.
Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose:
- Restoring the vehicle’s original capabilities.
- The KYB Excel-G helps restore the designed control and handling of your vehicle.
- The KYB Excel-G uses a triple lip fluid seal to reduce the chance of oil and gas leaking out.
- Vehicle specific, hand assembled, in-house damping valves correctly manage tire contact, steering response and body movement.
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The KYB Excel-G helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.
- KYB has the strongest and thickest strut bodies and brackets in the industry; minimizing flex to maintain correct alignment in all conditions.
- To reduce the chance of noise and vibration KYB recommends installing new strut mounts.
- Protect your new struts from dirt, debris and salt with a KYB Strut Boot.
KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket).
The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
|2015||Honda Civic EX||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013-2014||Honda Civic EX Coupe||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013-2014||Honda Civic EX Sedan||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2014-2015||Honda Civic EX-L||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013||Honda Civic EX-L Coupe||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013||Honda Civic EX-L Sedan||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013-2015||Honda Civic HF Sedan||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013-2015||Honda Civic LX Coupe||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2013-2015||Honda Civic LX Sedan||All Submodels||All Engines|
|2015||Honda Civic SE Sedan||All Submodels||All Engines|
Please check our Return Policy