RACK END (SOCKET) FOR TOYOTA CAMRY 2.2 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
|Part: Rack End|
|Material: Metallic with Rubber|
|Quantity Sold: Set of 2|
|Other Names: Socket|
|Product Fit: Direct Fit|
|Product Condition: New|
|Manufacturer’s Part Number: 53010-TA0|
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Equipped in rack & pinion steering system as steering gear mechanism.
- Steering moment from steering wheel is transferred to running wheels through rack end.
- It absorbs road conditions and vibrations in order to stabilize vehicle handling.
- Ball joint is set at vehicle side in order to cope with up-downs of running wheel and turning motion from steering wheel.
- Connected to outer tie rod end transferring steering moment it has wider pivot angle to cope with up-downs and back-forward motions.
- By turns of rack end ball stud it can adjust toe-in alignment.
Rack is a part of steering system. It connects rack to the wheels, and is one of the important parts of steering system between steering wheel and tires. Tie rod end and rack end together is called side rod assy, and it is connected to the wheels through steering knuckle. Rack end mainly uses rack and gear wheel in steering system. Using circular motion of small gear wheel, it changes force into plane, and sends to left and right wheel, absorbing vertical and horizontal action from driving.
Rack end is made from high intensity forged steel. Though excellent heat treatment, we make sure product durability and wear resistance. We ensure smooth and sensitive steering function.
Rack end assures proper friction and pivoting action to enable vehicle handling. It properly responds to road conditions in order to ensure stable driving and to support driving comfort.
In order to realize these goals, utilizes high-friction resistent resin, special synthetic grease to minimize friction. Inside dust cover a mud-preventive grease is contained to maximize rack end life.
The Rack end conducts static tests, destruction and endurance tests upon development to ensure product quality.
Proper heat treatment on special steel, rigorous receiving inspection, and QA patrol in addition to self check in quality control enable us to ensure the driving comfort and safety.
Vehicle Fitment Information
MAY FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
Please check our Return Policy